All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Feb 13th, '12, 05:56 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Are you human?: When i have to be.
What frustrates me most about AP is all of the people that get the funding are trying to make the same thing work that's failed for over 30 years.... theyre constantly trying new ways to do the same thing and it's not producing... so instead of trying a different direction,they keep dumping money into fish production....

We know more than necessary on maximum fish densities for these systems, but very little on how well an established ecosystem within an ap system can support plant growth...

Its been proven time and time again. By backyarders that ap is more efficient at producing plants rather than fish... I'm just wondering when the well funded people are going to get the hint...

Advertisement

PostPosted: Feb 13th, '12, 06:07 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Are you human?: Yes
Damon Polta wrote:
What frustrates me most about AP is all of the people that get the funding are trying to make the same thing work that's failed for over 30 years.... theyre constantly trying new ways to do the same thing and it's not producing... so instead of trying a different direction,they keep dumping money into fish production....

We know more than necessary on maximum fish densities for these systems, but very little on how well an established ecosystem within an ap system can support plant growth...

Its been proven time and time again. By backyarders that ap is more efficient at producing plants rather than fish... I'm just wondering when the well funded people are going to get the hint...

Well the local pot growers have figured out that fish are just a tool for better plants...