All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Jan 16th, '11, 23:20 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: What time is it?
Actually - talking of hydro type technologies... about 20 years ago, my parents and many others put a LOT of money into a new completely water powered motor for cars, it had been fully tested and worked perfectly. It was going to be the next big thing and everyone was going to make a LOT of money from it and be clean and green in the process....

.... it was taken to the govt for approval or whatever they needed to do to get it to the next stage - and it was buried. Apparently the oil companies had pressured the govt to block it as they would lose too much money. :upset:

My folks are still fuming over that one... it never really bothered me till they started rolling out something similar a few years back and I thought "but theyve had this technology for HOW long???"

Now I look at something like that and all I see are the AP possibilities... :think: ... a few modifications here... a tinker there... :cheers: tadaa... WATER POWERED WATER PUMPS!!! :D

Our System:
viewtopic.php?t=8016

Advertisement

PostPosted: Jan 16th, '11, 23:39 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: The top half is
netab32 wrote:
Actually - talking of hydro type technologies... about 20 years ago, my parents and many others put a LOT of money into a new completely water powered motor for cars, it had been fully tested and worked perfectly...

Proof please... :)
Again, in all the research I've ever done on this, there is no credible evidence that this ever existed, or at least was never independantly verified.

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 00:12 
Seriously, this cant be healthy.

Are you human?: YES at least mostly
Well if you have enough electricity on hand, you can get hydrogen from water and use the hydrogen to power a hydrogen car. Problem is, they haven't figured out how to efficiently get the hydrogen from the water in a car so they generally still use natural gas or some other fossil fuel to get the hydrogen to power hydrogen fuel cells. Places with abundant geothermal resources can produce enough geothermal electricity to get hydrogen from water and provide hydrogen fuel for cars. Places like Iceland are doing this, they have all those handy volcanoes ya know.

So even though a few years ago the media started pushing the idea of water fueled cars, they simply ran with an idea, not the actual way it works. We don't have a good way to have enough electricity on board a car to simply let one fill the tank with water and have the car convert it to hydrogen to burn int he fuel cell.

Now if you have a hill and a stream, creek or river next to it, you could have a water powered pump running the system. Cara's thread looked at many possibilities of using the flowing water to drive the separate system. A coil pump could be driven by a water wheel in the flowing water or a micro hydro could get electricity to power the system pump or perhaps even a ram pump might be used in this situation but I'm not sure on that one. I would still go with what the others said, that making things as efficient as possible will be easier and use what fall you must have in the system to get aeration rather than trying to harvest energy from it which would probably not provide enough electricity to get the aeration you would otherwise be missing out on.

On the other hand, has anyone tied some buttered toast to a cat's back to see if a spinning cat will pump water? :wink:

Tower System
PeePonics

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 00:43 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: The top half is
TCLynx wrote:
On the other hand, has anyone tied some buttered toast to a cat's back to see if a spinning cat will pump water? :wink:

Ah the famous Bedini's Cat Theory :D

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 02:30 

Are you human?: YEP
does anyone know if this has ever been incorperated into an electrical device to conserve energy?

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/rucnaPumpaEng.html

i do agree that current devices cancel out any excess energy which would otherwise be aeration for the fish which they need anyway. BUT once we understand how energy really works and how to harvest it, the world as we know it will be completely different.

BTW i have seen the bedini motor working. actually the first time I saw it was at the county fair, Rick Fredrick was demonstrating several of them running including the 10 coil model, and charging up a second battery faster than the first was drained. as some have said, it seems to be all about tuning the circuit to work with the batteries and other factors.

i guess something like this most people are so indoctrinated they have to see it to believe it works seeing as I was the same way.

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 08:42 

Are you human?: Yep
A great deal of money is spent on frauds every day. If you have seen a motor powered by a battery that is charged by generator attached to the motor, and it's working, it's fraud.

Sad but true. It's simply fraud.

Sometimes you can get credibility for your fraudulent invention by taking it to a trade fair of some kind. You don't ask for investors there, but later you can refer back to the fact that you were at the fair. If you did ask for investors, the federal police might lock you up.

Anyone who is asked for money to invest in one of these devices should talk to the police. It's no more real than the banking scam I was offered the other day.

The stories of devices being "disappeared" are the best way for the fraudsters to continue to work without a legitimate business structure. I mean reall... invent a device that generates free electricity and put it on you tube!!! I think the australian sceptics association would give you $100,000 straight away. I think they still offer that for the impossible.

There are many countries in the world who dont care if the mib are stopping production of the water into wine machines, and suppressing inventions. They would just make them anyway. As would I. If such a device could be made, I would have sent a stack of them to Africa already mib or no mib.

Oops. I bet that will be the next scam now. Sending BS generators to developing nations. I cant believe no fraudster has thought of that yet. Punters love a good cause, and love a conspiracy even more.

So my prediction is...

The next layer of scam will be raising money to send BS generators that run on water to developing nations.

One child, one BS generator. 100% of your donation will be spent!

My system

120 THINGS IN 20 YEARS - My blog about my learning adventure

My skills include being able to move slowly forward in time, and if I really concentrate, I can sometimes tell what I'm thinking.

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 08:51 

If I make one of these devices, and show it running, will that help convince any doubters that it's a fraud?

I'm willing to put in the effort and figure it out if anyone thinks it would really help.

If you really think its a device that works, and there is some kind of conspiracy, I'd be happy to make one to show how its done.

But if you hate the spoil that comes from magician's secrets being revealed it might not be such a good idea.

My system

My skills include being able to move slowly forward in time, and if I really concentrate, I can sometimes tell what I'm thinking.

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 08:54 

or I could just go this way...

The problem with this kind of device is that it generates a subatomic particle called Free Radical Mayzons. Mayzons have been linked to cancer. Under the Newton Bill it's illegal to make them, not because of some cover-up, but because they are dangerous. The reason this engine works is because there are millions of Free Mayzons being created by these things every minute. It's an offence to generate Free Mayzons because of Newton's Law. There is no cover up!

My system

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 08:59 

Are you human?: YES at least mostly
:)
If it's real, then get one and get off grid and don't worry about the rest of us. Only need to convince the rest of us that it's real is if it isn't.

Tower System
PeePonics

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 09:25 

caseyhalone wrote:
does anyone know if this has ever been incorperated into an electrical device to conserve energy?

I'm guessing the original intention of this inventor was to create a pendulum like that on a clock. So you might set it going and have it pump water for some time before you had to put energy into it again.

This device is a classic example of the conservation of energies. Once you sap some kinetic energy from the pendulum, the pendulum needs more. A clock works because a human puts a stack of energy into the wind up mechanism, which in turn imparts a little to the pendulum. The pendulum is really there to keep time. And the ticking of the second hand requires a tiny amount of energy compared to that put in. In fact, on my clock, a person can put only 8 or 9 days ticking energy into the clock and it will run for 7 days.

The first part of that page says "The pendulum should be occasionally pushed, to maintain the amplitude i.e. the stream of water."

The second part shows the dude working a pump by hand. He's just pumping water. Like any other hand pump. The pendulum allows him to use a slightly different set of muscles ... maybe... but there can be no denying, in the video, HE'S JUST PUMPING WATER!

My system

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 09:32 

Blog: View Blog (1)
Are you human?: Not in the morning !
caseyhalone wrote:

i do agree that current devices cancel out any excess energy which would otherwise be aeration for the fish which they need anyway. BUT once we understand how energy really works and how to harvest it, the world as we know it will be completely different.

BTW i have seen the bedini motor working. actually the first time I saw it was at the county fair, Rick Fredrick was demonstrating several of them running including the 10 coil model, and charging up a second battery faster than the first was drained. as some have said, it seems to be all about tuning the circuit to work with the batteries and other factors.

i guess something like this most people are so indoctrinated they have to see it to believe it works seeing as I was the same way.

So if he was demonstrating this thing defying the physical laws of the universe, how come you didn't get one ? I mean, what a golden opportunity !!

My System: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5264
My Website: http://www.chillies-down-under.com
My Blog: http://www.seaweedguy.com

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 10:00 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
I don't think that first one is conserving energy in any way, in fact it's using more energy than what might be required to pump that amount of water.

Pendulum is too short and there's energy lost in moving the whole machine backwards and forwards.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 10:07 

Are you human?: no
Try doing that for i hr your bloody arm would fall off :think:

PostPosted: Jan 17th, '11, 10:20 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Are you human?: no comment
A Lufkin pumping oil out of the ground has a similar mechanism, not the same but I have seen self fueled ones operate. I am wondering if a solar powered motor could operate a smaller version for water movement.

PostPosted: Jan 18th, '11, 08:54 

Are you human?: YEP
chillidude wrote:
caseyhalone wrote:

So if he was demonstrating this thing defying the physical laws of the universe, how come you didn't get one ? I mean, what a golden opportunity !!

its completely open source, he is not selling them and the plans are easy to find. I am gathering parts to build one as $ allows. I am a bit ADHD as far as my hobbies go, getting into HP and soon AP are my goals now. But yes, owning a bedini motor/generator is a golden opportunity! I would love to have enough batteries to run the house.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next