All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flu shots...?
PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 15:27 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
SuperVeg wrote:
Yes, if you ignore of course, the points that I brought up.

What, that you think it's all a load of horse shit, and that any facts anyone tries to bring up are a complete load of BS...

Because you've "heard way to many accounts by people I know of bad reactions to vaccines (ongoing seizures etc) and the doctors saying "oh he/she must have already had that condition and the vaccines just set it off"".

Not exactly FACTS either is it...? My Mate reckons....

Profile Personal album  
    Advertisement

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 16:07 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: 0110010110
Vaccine injury reporting. Why don't you inform us all of the details of this and how it works in Australia ?

Please enlighten us.

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 20:44 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: yes
SuperVeg wrote:
Vaccine injury reporting. Why don't you inform us all of the details of this and how it works in Australia ?

Please enlighten us.

In Australia adverse reaction were reported to The Adverse Drug Reactions Advisory Committee (ADRAC)

which was renamed Advisory Committee on Prescription Medicines 2010. A department of the

Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

you can follow the links:

http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/problem-medicine.htm

http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/medicines- ... s-2011.htm

http://www.tga.gov.au/hp/problem-medici ... ctions.htm

In 2011 the TGA received approximately 14,400 reports

The system works extremely well

cheers Lou

FISH 60 TROUT

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 21:25 
SuperVeg wrote:
I have heard way to many accounts by people I know of bad reactions to vaccines (ongoing seizures etc)

Well you must have a really abnormal cluster of occurrences SV... because around my area.... and throughout the entire Illawarra... I've neither heard... or can find... any references to "many accounts" of bad reactions to vaccines....

What's the betting that all the accounts of "bad reactions"... stem from opponents to vaccination.... :wink:

Or may be it's just one of those peculiarities that seem to frequently crop up in QLD.... :D

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:10 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

RupertofOZ wrote:
Doc... both points have been covered before....

There is NO proven link between vaccination and autism... despite numerous scientific studies... and the major health bodies have called the campaign the "most damaging medical fraud in history"...

There is NO mercury, even Thermarsol.. in vaccinations... it was phased out in the 1990's....

The anti-vaccination movement continues to perpetuate hysteria based on NONSENSE... without ANY scientific proof to back their claims...

It's an hysterical, uneducated... CON JOB...

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

U say it was phased out of vaccines??? Check again man. That link shows some screwy ingredients in vaccines. And that us straight from the CDC.

U might b referring to the FDAs ban of thimerosol in 1998 banning it from topical use in ointments because it wasn't "safe and effective".

But its safe to inject???

What that really means is there's more money in the vaccine business then over the counter ointments.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:12 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: YES
Funnily enough dcsr20 this was pointed out to Rupert the last time this topic came up...

but that was conveniently forgotten and the same false information trotted out again.

*sigh*

My chooks

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:18 
From the link you point to...

Quote:
All routinely recommended pediatric vaccines manufactured for the U.S. market are available in formulations that contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts.

The supposed "autism vs vaccination" link is (wrongly) attributed to the inclusion of Thimerosal... which was phased out in US vaccines in 1999....

It seems they may have "trace amounts".... but given the amount originally included was small anyway... I'm wondering just what level of "trace" is actually measurable... or whether it's just a disclaimer....

Sorry... but I just don't get the whole debate.... you, and your kids... are more at risk from mercury... and other additives and contaminants... in the food you eat every day... than from a vaccine....

Last edited by RupertofOZ on May 5th, '13, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:22 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

I agree. Save your kids from a flu vaccine, and they go eat McDonalds anyway.
There in no doubt that saturated fats are bad...

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:30 
P.S... for all those people wishing to save children from the effects of mercury....

Either stop driving your cars immediately.... or redirect the exhaust pipe system back into the cabin of your car....

Rather than emitting your mercury containing exhaust fumes towards the babies in prams on the sidewalks... :D

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 22:38 
werdna wrote:
There in no doubt that saturated fats are bad...

Hell.... they might even be causing the increased rates of autism.... :wink:

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 23:16 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

RupertofOZ wrote:
From the link you point to...

Quote:
All routinely recommended pediatric vaccines manufactured for the U.S. market are available in formulations that contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts.

The supposed "autism vs vaccination" link is (wrongly) attributed to the inclusion of Thimerosal... which was phased out in US vaccines in 1999....

It seems they may have "trace amounts".... but given the amount originally included was small anyway... I'm wondering just what level of "trace" is actually measurable... or whether it's just a disclaimer....

Sorry... but I just don't get the whole debate.... you, and your kids... are more at risk from mercury... and other additives and contaminants... in the food you eat every day... than from a vaccine....

And how many people know what to ask/look for. Mist people just blindly get them not even knowing the risks because government/pharma keeps it on the downlow and preaches how safe it it.

And u did state that NONE contained thimerosal anymore.

And I enjoy your safe assumption on what there definition of what trace elements are.

Nothing on why the FDA banned thimerosal from topical use but not vaccines?

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 23:28 
dcsr20 wrote:
Nothing on why the FDA banned thimerosal from topical use but not vaccines?

Read it... all of it... http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccin ... /UCM096228

PostPosted: May 5th, '13, 23:51 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

"Much progress has been made to date in removing or reducing thimerosal in vaccines."

Why if its not harmful???

Forgive me if I have very little faith in my government. Damn near everything they do/say is a cover up/lie.

Just like this whole radiation problem were starting to have, EPA is now raising safe levels. But its still safe...

Sory, there ain't no way anyone is going to convince me shooting "any" amount of "any" form of mercury into me is safe.

Politicians don't represent the people any more, they represent the corporations and megabanks that pay for there campaigns to get elected.

There's no reason to trust em any more.
Zero transparency.

PostPosted: May 6th, '13, 14:36 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

I cant believe you guys are still feeding the trolls. leave them and their kids to the preventable diseases they could so easily be protected from.

Profile Personal album  
PostPosted: May 6th, '13, 15:40 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: YES
dcsr20 wrote:
"Much progress has been made to date in removing or reducing thimerosal in vaccines."

Why if its not harmful???

Forgive me if I have very little faith in my government. Damn near everything they do/say is a cover up/lie.

Just like this whole radiation problem were starting to have, EPA is now raising safe levels. But its still safe...

Sory, there ain't no way anyone is going to convince me shooting "any" amount of "any" form of mercury into me is safe.

Politicians don't represent the people any more, they represent the corporations and megabanks that pay for there campaigns to get elected.

There's no reason to trust em any more.
Zero transparency.

do you ever eat any fish? or fish and chips?

I just got the flu shot (normally i wouldnt worry but it was free and i have respiratory problems).

I will report back when i have autism/seizures.

I am vaccinated for most diseases, it was required as part of my old job. I have only ever had one bad reaction and that was to yellow fever vaccine. I basically got the symptoms of the disease for a few days.

I can never imagine a parent not vaccinating their children from mumps/measles/whooping cough etc...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next