All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Flu shots...?
PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 09:20 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Are you human?: yes
ferozaj wrote:

I can never imagine a parent not vaccinating their children from mumps/measles/whooping cough etc...

I can, its easy.
All the kooks and yo-yo's who have never seen an epidemic and its aftermath. All the ones who are not old enough to have seen children in leg irons or iron lungs, never seen parents and kids coughing up their lungs with whooping cough.
Never seen a TB sanitarium, all the ones who have never seen an adult who caught chicken-pox when they were young and now suffer with shingles for the rest of their lives.
All the ones who suffer from conspiracyitus, you know the ones - big pharma and the gubinmint is out to get you, the USA never landed on the moon, aircraft contrails are a deadly plot to poison the population, monosodium glutamate is a deadly poison, their imaginary friend is more powerful than your imaginary friend, the list goes on and on and on. (rather like this thread)
I'm not saying that the gubmint can be trusted, just google "dictators supported by the cia" but that number of people cannot keep a conspiracy secret.
And lets not forget the oft trumpeted claim of "A 10% greater chance of...."
Yeah right! 10% of 1% of F/A is still F/A.

Advertisement

PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 15:37 
A posting God
A posting God

Well, hasn't this topic gone really feral. :)

PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 17:54 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: 0110010110
Well if the anti vac kooks are wrong then they will all die... Natural selection :)

PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 19:24 
A posting God
A posting God

If its an epidemic it will be a new strain; you have the same chances of dying as someone who has not been vaccinated (we are still talking about influenza?). Your survival depends on genetic disposition, being *frack* lucky or not coming into contact with someone who has it. :)

PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 20:13 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: 0110010110
I was thinking alone the lines of polio or measles:)

PostPosted: May 7th, '13, 21:58 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Actually, what the real evidence supports is that good diets and hygiene are the successful ingredients in combating disease of all kinds. That includes food being grown according to IT'S needs not those of a corporation.

With the essential nutrients in vegetables falling from what they once were, and the overcropping of grass and grains for animals we eat (not even talking about the 'factory' versions here) we lack many trace elements and nutrients that would keep us healthy.

From an overview it seems almost as fast as we learned what constitutes a healthy diet we sabotaged it by undermining the ingredients. Fact is, either polio was dropping drastically before the vaccine came along or it was never as bad as it is made out to be. The flu vaccine cannot, by definition, be effective against the new one coming out. The hype used to try to overcome any antipathy towards vaccines seems never to actually quote Science, but instead looks at 'studies' and we all know (or should) that 'stats' can prove whatever you pre-select them for.

Vaccines against flu, for example, target the WRONG immunity system - we inject them or swallow them and fail to trigger immunity in our front line defences - the muscus system. As a completely separate system our mucus and membrane systems are where such viruses first lodge and where they can be prevented from infecting or reproducing - and yet we pour millions into injecting problematic substances into people in areas that will only react once the infection takes hold.

But the new Religion is Science - as an ex-member of the Science clan I can tell you that a lot of what is being called Science today simply isn't. Global weather is a chaotic system - our computers CAN NOT MODEL IT.

Mapping the human genome does NOT give us answers to what goes wrong, why things change or even allow us to predict what a given genome will produce.

The logic of most vaccines tells us they are not what we a re being told they are, yet the propaganda goes on. I*t may be, given what is being done to the food chain, that vaccines ARE now necessary. We have abused and deprived our viscera so often and so much it is no wonder it becomes unable to defend us.

I AM old enough to remember kids in calipers, I HAD whooping cough as a child and I was subjected to the triple anitgen injections. Somehow, in spite of not being immunised, almost all of us survived mumps, measles, chicken pox... all kinds of regular diseases were the common expectations of childhood. I think it was mumps that your parents would take you around to play with kids who had it - mumps for an adult male is NOT a good thing so they wanted to make sure we were exposed before puberty.

There's a SciFi series written by J Barrington Bayley (I think) about a future where all Govt decisions are formed around medical advice. The precedents of that society are the increasing need of society to regulate the society because of the expense of treating ill people.

But if the ill people are being CAUSED by the policies of the Society, is it right to keep letting them make the decisions that eventually lead to them making every choice, controlling every action and right, and assigning privelege based on what THEY choose as being 'Fit'?

Can we still spell Nazi?

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 09:58 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

^our tainted food supply is what got me hooked on AP. Heard about it on the radio, Google's it, was hooked within 10 minutes lol. Still working on getting my first system up. Been realty busy with a few other things

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 18:02 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Are you human?: Yarp
Journeyman,

Excellent post !

If only the resources that are poured into immunisation were redirected into educating the masses about good nutrition & hygiene.....

PostPosted: May 9th, '13, 06:41 
:headbang:

Now that's something we can probably all agree with...

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 12:07 

I opted not to get the flu shot this year with no particular reasoning for my choice. So far I have had a head cold and chest infection for close to a month, I feel like crap. I have been through 2 courses of penicillan and only just starting to shake it now.

Anyways, (and where Im going with this) is that I sent an email to our onsite paramedic asking if she would advise me to go ahead with a flu shot at this stage. Simply out of interest of her reply.

This is what she said...
crazy nurse wrote:
It is a personal choice and I would not be able to give you the injection until you were fully recovered anyway.
Let me know what you decide, I am happy to hold a jab for you.
Cheers
Fiona

hehe

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 14:35 
A posting God
A posting God

So let me get this right Charlie, you have not had the flu and your immune system has more holes in it than Swiss cheese; and some 'possibly' cute nurse is still willing to hold you're jab. :)

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 16:34 
I think the nurse is just playing it safe Sleepe....

And holding back the (lethal) injection... in case Charlie actually pulls through.... :lol:

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 17:42 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Only after 3 coffees
Charlie has to pull through, we all want a party

BackYard Aquaponics
ccBear's First System

BackYard Farming
CcBear's Dunbyu Gardens

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 18:23 

Sleepe wrote:
and some 'possibly' cute nurse is still willing to hold you're jab.

In my head...
Attachment:
hot nurse.jpg [112.75 KiB]
Downloaded 315 times

reality..
Attachment:
ugly nurse.jpg
ugly nurse.jpg [ 70.61 KiB | Viewed 906 times ]

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: Jun 19th, '13, 18:41 

Are you human?: Daughters think not
savarin wrote:
ferozaj wrote:

I can never imagine a parent not vaccinating their children from mumps/measles/whooping cough etc...

I can, its easy.
All the kooks and yo-yo's who have never seen an epidemic and its aftermath. All the ones who are not old enough to have seen children in leg irons or iron lungs, never seen parents and kids coughing up their lungs with whooping cough.
Never seen a TB sanitarium, all the ones who have never seen an adult who caught chicken-pox when they were young and now suffer with shingles for the rest of their lives.
All the ones who suffer from conspiracyitus, you know the ones - big pharma and the gubinmint is out to get you, the USA never landed on the moon, aircraft contrails are a deadly plot to poison the population, monosodium glutamate is a deadly poison, their imaginary friend is more powerful than your imaginary friend, the list goes on and on and on. (rather like this thread)
I'm not saying that the gubmint can be trusted, just google "dictators supported by the cia" but that number of people cannot keep a conspiracy secret.
And lets not forget the oft trumpeted claim of "A 10% greater chance of...."
Yeah right! 10% of 1% of F/A is still F/A.

That's the best reply to this thread yet. Its not about new strains of x,y or z its about wiping out known deseases that we have the ability to

PS, I had a flu shot because no work, no pay here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13