All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: This does not sound good
PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 13:01 

Are you human?: Daughters think not
http://www.naturalnews.com/040214_seeds ... ation.html

Advertisement

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 13:49 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
Na, doesn't sound great.. Though hard to tell exactly whats involved without reading the whole document http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/health_consumer ... php_en.pdf

I imagine there will be a big shift into seed swapping and trading...
Quote:
Furthermore, plant reproductive material exchanged in kind between two persons other than professional operators is excluded from the scope of the Regulation.

Profile Personal album  
PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 13:53 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: yes
Thats a huge amount of paperwork and cost etc for an organisation that is on the brink of collapsing...

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 14:20 

Illegal to reuse your own seeds? WTF is this world coming to.

Is this another step to global domination?

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 14:45 

Pretty obvious it is backed by Monsanto, dow etc the evil bastards. Watched a youtube clip last night of what these companies are doing to Hawaii and another of Indian farmers committing suicide at a rate of 1000 a month because of failed GMO crops and their cattle dying from eating the gmo stubbles

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 15:00 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: Yes, but not proudly
So, stare in the headlights and get run over, or tell to go *frack* themselves and disobey? Are you all gonna let this madness happen or stop them before it is too late? This is what governments do: take away all your means to sustain yourself in order to make you 100% dependent on them, and so fully to the mercy of these idiots!

RISE!

:upset:

I know you can do it, but....better you don't!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Domani-Aquaponics-Thailand/630010393681321

My system: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16254&p=407926#p407926

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 15:30 
Legend Member
Legend Member

You'll have to pay for the water (rain) that falls on your land soon.
(I'm only half kidding)

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 15:50 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Im a force of nature
Monsanto, Dow etc are not the only ones trying to control everything we eat, Nestle are at it too!

>>
Nigella sativa -- more commonly known as fennel flower -- has been used as a cure-all remedy for over a thousand years. It treats everything from vomiting to fevers to skin diseases, and has been widely available in impoverished communities across the Middle East and Asia.

But now Nestlé is claiming to own it, and filing patent claims around the world to try and take control over the natural cure of the fennel flower and turn it into a costly private drug.

Tell Nestlé: Stop trying to patent a natural cure!
http://act.sumofus.org/go/1559?t=3&akid ... 035.hx3afd

Fruit +Loomberah Wx
http://gunagulla.com

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 16:31 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Their patent is for using an extract that is found in that flower, among others, (Thymoquinone) as a treatment for food allergies.
The patent covers the way Thymoquinone is processed and administered. and discussed the use of Thymoquinone as an opioid receptors stimulating compounds to prevent food allergy symptoms.
There are other plants that can be used instead, and Nestle have not stated which plant they will be using.

Nothing in the patent stops the use of the plant for any other purpose

The patent no is 20120142580 and was filed in 2010.

That petition proves that you can get 220,000 signatures by twisting information because people are too lazy to do a search themselves.

Don't get me wrong, Nestle are not exactly the poster child of corporate social responsibility or corporate ethics.
They sold a breast milk substitute in the 70s that killed thousands of children and happily employ child labour in cocoa farms, however this is one thing they are not guilty of.

The patent can be viewed here:
http://www.google.com/patents/US2012014 ... CDUQ6AEwAA

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 16:54 
A posting God
A posting God

Domani wrote:
So, stare in the headlights and get run over, or tell to go *frack* themselves and disobey? Are you all gonna let this madness happen or stop them before it is too late? This is what governments do: take away all your means to sustain yourself in order to make you 100% dependent on them, and so fully to the mercy of these idiots!

RISE!

:upset:

I often wonder if the westernised modern generation has it in them to actually protest about anything (as in go out there and get in someones face). Fair enough Greenpeace will at times take it up to them, but the last really significant people based objection I remember in Perth was against the national ID card (then we got tax-file numbers). :)
Twitting and tweeting (I hope I got that right) is all very well but peaceful civil disobedience seems a thing of the past. :drunken:

From memory Werdna, Nestle provided a free breast milk substitute, for enough time so that the women's breasts stopped producing milk, then they had to buy it (Corporate logic), not sure it was ever proved deliberate :)
They get a foot in the door and if its profitable, they own it.

PostPosted: May 8th, '13, 19:08 

I normally only save a few tomato seeds but will be saving seeds from everything now. Who knows how far this shite will go. Big companies and corrupt governments are a dangerous mix
Maybe the yanks are right about keeping all their guns

PostPosted: May 9th, '13, 00:37 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: plant
I'm not surprise they want to control seed, they have just banned the use of neonecotinoid based pesticides and another coupple of lethal ingredient of most pesticides, and now they have to gain control over something else, something bigger, the very fundation of professional growers and as a consequence anything grown on this planet.
When I've relised that F1 seeds where even allowed in organic standards the bigger picture started to come to me.
Lately even more F1 seeds where utilised and disrtibuted from seed supplier, of course those company producing them will state that hybrid seed are specially selected and stronger strain to resist fungal/parassites problems, better yelds and bla bla bulls**t.
And of course.... anybody with a commercial growing intent will buy into this.

Now... that is like te story of the FRANKENFISH!! (triphloids)

When all the world seeds will be hybridised we will be depending from those corporation that hold patented seed.
Nothing new...all in the name of power.
This is what the nazis was working on long ago! (Eugenics) same stuff!

You control food supply....you control the world!

that is why I have a farm with alternative approach!

Anyway they branded us criminal to justify legal action and skim more money from us.
They won't put you in jail for that...only want you to pay or came to your premises and confiscate anything that might jupardise the dirty plan they have for us!

I'm not scared to become a criminal in the name of freedom.
My bullets........ the seed I will collect!

PostPosted: May 9th, '13, 01:01 
Legend Member
Legend Member

I hope you'll stick to that when the day comes, I will!

Anyway, many talk happily about Orwell's 1984, but who really read the book? What is happening now, is what they call " Piranha tactics". Every time a little bite out of you, so you won't notice. Until you're finally complete robbed from everything (including your free will, free speech, free thinking, free living). At the end your life will be taken without you even sighing a complaint about it.

Make a stand or become a slave again!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Domani-Aquaponics-Thailand/630010393681321

PostPosted: May 9th, '13, 01:58 

Are you human?: Humans err, I Arrr!
Keep in mind that natural news has their own agenda. They even attacked Whole Foods (the only US national grocery chain that is organically certified) and made claims that they were in bed with Monsanto. Obviously we want to keep an eye on the evil bastards that are trying to corrupt the integrity of our food, but we also have to be careful of where we get our news.

My Patio System

My Indoor System

No single drop of rain believes it is responsible for the flood.

PostPosted: May 9th, '13, 09:54 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Ron, it's more WHO presents the news. Believe me, you will see only the news that you are allowed to, and exactly at the moment that suites the bringer of the news and its origin. As a matter of fact, one can easily disregard all traditional news channels such as TV, news papers, magazines etc. I know enough journalists that can confirm this WW news manipulation/scam.

But in this case we have the original documents available of the law, the false executive summary that tells a completely different story from that what is really written in the individual articles of this "law". Please read it to inform yourself.

This is not something of a discussion about 'is it true or not'. The facts are staring you in the face, plain and simple but horrible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next