All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Aug 2nd, '13, 15:59 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: yes
I only just heard the bad news. :cry:
I've been meaning to visit the Hutt River Principality for so long and I fear I left it too late.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/wa ... matriarch/

http://www.hutt-river-province.com/gov/ ... hirley.htm

I know this probably isn't news to a lot of Westralians but the eastern media obviously doesn't mention the break away country in the west.
I'm bummed out big time. :cry:
RIP Princess, loved your work.

Advertisement

PostPosted: Aug 2nd, '13, 17:21 
A posting God
A posting God

My condolences to the family too. :(

There were a lot of people who regarded the creation of the Principality as a joke; however it raised a number of legal issues that the Federal Government still has problems with.

PostPosted: Aug 2nd, '13, 18:58 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: yes
The Federal Govt is illegal. We were set up by a charter from Queen Victoria (think it was her) and it was altered, again by the Royal (George 5th?) to allow us to be a country in 1901. Currently our Govt and Publis Service run on a 1975 Asct that was NOT signed by a Royal and at the same time (or close to it) the Commonwealth of Australia and most of the States were created as entities on the NY Stock Exchange.

You and I currently live under laws promulgated under a Corporate system - by the original Charter those laws, as well as the Govt running under the Commonwealth of Australia title and the State Govts registered on the NYSE, are illegal.

Banks run under those laws as do credit companies, which is why they always write our names in ALL CAPS - this signifies they are treating us as Corporate Persons, not Natural Persons.

You can ignore and defy ANY law brought under the Corporate law, provided you know your rights and the correct words. For example, they take you to Court and the first thing they do is ask your name. (Are you so and so?) Do NOT answer the question, but instead ask if any acknowledgement of their question subjects you to any undisclosed oversight by them. (Look it up - there is a standard verbiage to use) They will keep trying to get you to acknowledge your name but you MUST NOT admit to it. As soon as you do, under THEIR law, you have acknowledged their right to try you.

We are being ruled under laws that were made (& still are being) by illegal holders of titles that are NOT conferred by the Crown.

I always thought John Howard effed us over with the fake Republic referendum - turns out he did us a favour. Had we got the Republic, these b*stards ruling us would be able to legitimise their rule. As it is, they remain illegal under law.

And you can bet not one of them, nor the courts, nor the lawyers, will tell you about it. But you do not need to have a licence to drive, nor registration, nor pay back bank loans nor lots of other things that make our lives so onerous.

BY LAW! (ours, not theirs)

PostPosted: Aug 3rd, '13, 10:43 

Are you human?: Yes
Look at it this way, at least Obama isn't the head of your government.

PostPosted: Aug 3rd, '13, 16:08 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Are you human?: YES
If the oil and pharmaceutical companies don't own every politician in your country... then you still have a chance. :)