All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Age Pension
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 14:49 
A posting God
A posting God

Four months to go; I am rather looking forward to living on the poverty line as opposed to below it. :)
And I get to play with Centrelink 8)

I am hoping that the extra money will not upset inflation rates and I will use it wisely. :)

Advertisement

Post subject: Re: Age Pension
PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 14:58 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Are you human?: yes
Hah! You think the OAP is ON the poverty line? *giggles* You have fun with that. :D

I'm kinda retired but got a few years to go before they'll give me a pension. le sigh...

PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 15:02 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Only after 3 coffees
Good luck with getting it.

BackYard Aquaponics
ccBear's First System

BackYard Farming
CcBear's Dunbyu Gardens

PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 15:16 
A posting God
A posting God

Journeyman wrote:
Hah! You think the OAP is ON the poverty line? *giggles* You have fun with that. :D

I'm kinda retired but got a few years to go before they'll give me a pension. le sigh...

Well an extra $180 a fortnight, with the additives, certainly will make me happier. :D

Edit

CC I take a perverse delight in dealing with Public Servants and their so called requirements according to what they believe is enshrined in legislation. :lol:

PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 17:17 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: I hope so
Sleepe wrote:
CC I take a perverse delight in dealing with Public Servants and their so called requirements according to what they believe is enshrined in legislation. :lol:

+5 I'm with you Sleepe its heaps of fun. :cheers:
Currently dealing with a regulatory organisation that does not know the first thing about the Act they are enforcing, could not read a piece of legislation if they tried BUT the courts give them sooo much lee way it is unbelievable. Ah the Magistrates court... what can you say...

question everything, get everything in writing and don't accept the word of the front desk jockey (get to a manager/director etc and get them to answer your question) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Aug 6th, '13, 18:21 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Sleepe wrote:
Well an extra $180 a fortnight, with the additives, certainly will make me happier. :D

Edit

True about the amount, but that's only because the Centrelink 'NewStart' amount is so far below poverty is it laughable.

It might help you to know their Legislation is illegal. The so-calle Australian Govt is operating under a commercial Act never ratified under law. The Royal Charters have never been removed and the 'Commonwealth of Australia' and most of the States are registered entities on the NYSE.

Once you understand the implications, it turns out almost NONE of their laws apply to you unless you implicitly or explicitly agree they do. Answering to your name in Court is an Implicit agreement. All you have to do is keep asking whether acknowledging your name implies or accepts any sovereignty by the court and eventually they will kick you out.

You do not have to pay bank or credit 'loans' because the money didn't exist before you signed the documents. As such there is no party at loss and you owe nothing. By allowing them to use your signature to create money, you have already fulfilled any possible obligation. By paying them again the amount of money, PLUS interest, you are subjecting yourself to usury, something deemed illegal in the bible.

Loaning money/valuables and asking for interest on the loan is not usury. What the banks and credit providers do IS. They do not loa you anything of their own - they did not have it before you signed. Once you do sign they can 'lend' a large proportion of what you have just created out to others, and typically, the others is NOT other personal borrowers, it is corporations, institutions and governments. And as we saw recently, when THEY can't pay, we give them more money.

It is fun to play with the PS, but it is even better when you understand the illegality of their situation.

PostPosted: Aug 7th, '13, 08:23 
A posting God
A posting God

Journeyman the money I currently get is earned from 2 days work a week, not Newstart.

And trust me it is better to understand the Acts and Regulations under which Public Servants operate than to rely on the fact you think they are illegal. :)

Marc fortunately, if required, I will be dealing with the AAPT and I have been there a few times. :)

Centrelink's provisions for earning when getting the pension are a bit rough; $156 per fortnight ok then 50c in the dollar off.

PostPosted: Aug 7th, '13, 09:27 
Almost divorced
Almost divorced

Ah, then you will appreciate the benefits card. Probably worth a good %age of the pension itself.

I do understand the acts & regs; I worked in the VPS for 20 years, mostly attached to HR. I was just meaning it is a lot easier to find the real meanings and loopholes when you realise the laws are fakes, the Acts are illegal and the whole thing is designed to keep us BS'ed, NOT to provide a sane framework for running a country.

Have a read of Australian Govt as a start and you will see what I mean. There are plenty of other sites about how we are being conned but that one isn't a bad intro.

Similar conditions prevail for the USA with how it was set up, and I would imagine, many other purported 'svereign' nations that are ex-colonies.

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 06:49 
In need of a life
In need of a life

Are you human?: Sometimes
When I retired the first day was fantastic and then every day since has been even better.

Here's the answer to pension money problems, if enough people vote for :funny1: Clive Palmer your problems are over :funny :D :D :D

Attachments:
Clive_Palmer (Medium).jpg
Clive_Palmer (Medium).jpg [ 56.66 KiB | Viewed 1965 times ]

My Fish:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiiZv ... iWEVFANEVQ
PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 08:01 
Legend Member
Legend Member

I think this sums up what Goverment thinks about the worth of pensioners.
Attachment:
image004.jpg
image004.jpg [ 26.14 KiB | Viewed 1955 times ]

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 08:10 
Where did you get those figures from.. regarding the "illegal immigrants"... I'd bet my left nut that they're complete bullshit....

Illegal immigrants are detained... and then sent back to their country of origin.... they receive NO monetary benefits...

Last edited by RupertofOZ on Aug 8th, '13, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 08:15 
Ah yes.... that's right.. it's part of a hoax email doing the rounds....

Best response to the xenophobic hysteria on the issue.... http://www.kochie.com.au/the-real-benef ... -australia

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 09:51 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: What is human?
Marc & Sleepe, you are both nutters.....

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 10:11 

I dont plan on living long enough to worry about the pension. Especially at the rate of my alcohol abuse.

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: Aug 8th, '13, 10:26 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Thanks for clearing that up Rupe, I trust Kochie not the email scams. Not only emails but lately receiving phone calls (late afternoon) from Microsoft saying they have found a problem with my computor. Well I string them along for as long as possible then as soon as I mention that I dont own a computor......CLICK. They other one I like is if they ask for me I just say....Hang on and I will go and get him.