All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 09:43 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Are you human?: yes
9/11

another way to prove it ? dispel all conspiracy theories or get the facts right , or to get the actual fact ?

crash another plane into another tower - of course with no loss of live and we can see the similarity or difference.

but then again, opponents and proponents will say the building is different type,height ,structure,built and bla bla bla

and we are back to square 1.

just additional tab to pay....

Advertisement

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 10:42 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: Yes, but not proudly
earthbound wrote:

Is that a denial or a confirmation, Joel? :laughing3:

I know you can do it, but....better you don't!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Domani-Aquaponics-Thailand/630010393681321

My system: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16254&p=407926#p407926

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 12:57 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: maybe
anyone who believes the 9/11 conspiracy shit obviousy hasnt even put concrete in a camp fire, let alone used an oxy torch on metal. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 13:58 

Yavimaya wrote:
anyone who believes the 9/11 conspiracy shit obviousy hasnt even put concrete in a camp fire, let alone used an oxy torch on metal. :rolleyes:

Please explain:

1. The thermite found at all sites.
2. sub ground level explosions before the planes hit.
3. building 7 falling without a plane impact or significant damage.
4. Why all the buildings fell at free fall acceleration directly down into their own footprints.
5. Huge masses of molten steel found in the bottom on the debris pile.

BTW wtf does concrete in a campfire or using an oxy torch have to do with this?

@whoever remarked about WMDs in Iraq, you should watch the news they found them in Syria.

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 14:21 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Yes
Yavimaya wrote:

A oxy torch burns at around 3000C-3400C, enough to burn through steel.

They say building 7 came down from a diesel fire started in from the generators in the building. Diesel burns at around 700C (best I could find online). The melting point for steel is 1300C. I'd accept it if the metal softened from a fire, crumpled, and the top half fell in towards the angle of the fire. It came down with no resistance from the steel or floors below it.

My Aquaponic Youtube Channel

The Black-Byron Ice Creamery Youtube Channel

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 14:49 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Tx_tower wrote:
Yavimaya wrote:

Please explain:

1. The thermite found at all sites.
2. sub ground level explosions before the planes hit.
3. building 7 falling without a plane impact or significant damage.
4. Why all the buildings fell at free fall acceleration directly down into their own footprints.
5. Huge masses of molten steel found in the bottom on the debris pile.

BTW wtf does concrete in a campfire or using an oxy torch have to do with this?

@whoever remarked about WMDs in Iraq, you should watch the news they found them in Syria.

hahaha... please do not use @whoever... just type my name...lol...

pls show me the link on the news.

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 15:17 
A posting God
A posting God

lol @ the 9/11 nuts.

show me proof of these explosions, show me this thermite, colum just explained for me why building 7 fell too, they did not fall at free fall acceleration, they fell at the rate a building normally falls, molten steel = heat is created by friction....

What do oxy toches and camp fires have to do with it?
most nuts say "look at the explosions as the building falls, there were explosives"..... yet see how a concrete block acts in a fire.... something these nuts have obviously never tried.... concrete explodes in fires....

and metal doesnt have to "melt" to become weak enough to bend and give way, people act like these metal beams arent under absolutey massive strain.... try adding 100kg to a 10mm steel rod, then add your oxy torch.... see if it gives way before it "melts".....

:rolleyes:

god conspiracy theories are the most retarded thing ever.

if you have rock solid proof, share it, if you think its a conspiracy and can only come up with anicdotal evidence (like all current theories) then you just make yourself look like a fool while trying to make everyone else look dumb for "not knowing".....

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 15:27 
A posting God
A posting God

I always put it down to shit engineering, cheap construction and the odds of winning Lotto. There again one of my schoolmates got killed riding a bike when he was hit by lightning so :dontknow:

You would have to be *frack* good to do do it with thermite alone and timing would be critical if you had to weaken and drop straight with also explosives.

My conspiracy theory is that some *sigh* are determined that the letter z should replace all esses (like that ) and that zpelling is not for future generationz.

BTW CONZPIROZY zoundz like a Greek mayor of New York ( remember to put zpacez between the firzt and lazt name ) :)

*frack* mizzed an esse

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 15:34 
A posting God
A posting God

yea sleepe, too much metal, too much weight, too much heat.
once the concrete explodes away, there is nothing to insulate the metal..... and a slight weakening of the metal is all that is needed, not for it to "melt".

i also like the way people say "my lighter flame is 400-700c, metal melts at 1300 or whatever, therefore a gas flame couldnt get high enough... but they ignore the fact flames get hotter as they get bigger and that the amount of wind up there could turn a building with a hole in it.... and a huge fire inside into one of these:

https://youtu.be/pBhOAiipyZg?t=4m10s

After all..... that is just a small amount of waste engine oil with a small blower fan attached.... i wonder how much oil an aircraft carries ontop of the aviation fuel..... :rolleyes:

sorry, i forgot how to embed, most forums i use auto embed from simple address paste these days.

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 15:42 
A posting God
A posting God

Not going to get any sense out of me at the moment, listening to ACDC live at River Plate and cooking and drinking beer. :lol:

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 16:12 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)
Some people have too much time on their hands.........

If you have time to devote to conspiracy theories then you really should take up another hobby, get some excercise (ahhh, damn spell checker making me question my S's), or do anything positive or fun.... Because in reality, what if they are chem trails and the government is spraying everyone, what are you going to do leave the country? If the government did or didn't blow up the towers, how is that going to change your life in any way right now? So what if they did or didn't land on the moon, big waste of money which ever way you look at it.

It keeps coming back to the "fear" thing again, so much fear.. If they are going to knock down your door tomorrow and lock you up in a FEMA camp, there aint nothing you can do about it if you didn't leave already yesterday... Might as well chill out and do something fun.... And before you know it, your whole life will have passed and you won't have wasted any time stressing about shit that you can't change anyway and probably doesn't matter... :)

Man life's good in the bush.... :)

Profile Personal album  
PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 16:50 
A posting God
A posting God

thats why im desperate to get out of the city EB.

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 17:55 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: usually
I heard a conspiracy theory, that the phrase "conspiracy theory" was made up by the CIA to ridicule those who believed in the conspiracy theories around the conspiracy to murder of JFK ? ? ?

http://www.backyardaquaponics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26475&p=527825&hilit=smaller+chilled+system#p527825

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 20:01 

Are you human?: As much as I can...
My conspirosy theory is much simpler than yours, but simply stupid because I don't know yet how it happens. But i'm sure that someone :twisted::twisted:puts a worm-hole in my washing machine that selects a sock of each pair and suck it to another dimension or paralel word. I bougth all the same to see if I can solve this, but it continue, so I'm running out of them.:mad::mad: Any theory of why this can be happening?:?::?: Do you ever seen something lika that??

PostPosted: Jul 18th, '15, 07:36 
A posting God
A posting God

i have also bought all the same socks to alleviate this problem, my solution is to throw so many socks at the worm hole it gets clogged.

now i only lose socks to damn toe holes, etc.