All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Apr 12th, '13, 20:15 
Offline
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Joined: Jan 22nd, '07, 22:02
Posts: 201
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Are you human?: not before coffee
Location: USA, Massachusetts
*Ahem!* OLD!??! I'll have you know that forum is still active and i still get emails monthly. Wish i could remember when i first joind that. Was at least 3 computers ago.

A prospective suitor of my daughter commented on an "OLD" cookbook i was using this weekend. I let him know that it was new and i just received it when i was first married 32 years ago.

:upset:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
    Advertisement
 
PostPosted: Apr 13th, '13, 05:53 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mar 24th, '13, 06:52
Posts: 32
Gender: Male
Are you human?: YES
Location: Tennessee
Poppa wrote:
*Ahem!* OLD!??! I'll have you know that forum is still active and i still get emails monthly. Wish i could remember when i first joind that. Was at least 3 computers ago.

A prospective suitor of my daughter commented on an "OLD" cookbook i was using this weekend. I let him know that it was new and i just received it when i was first married 32 years ago.

:upset:



lol sorry man sorry! I mean when you see 1997-2000 well.... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Apr 13th, '13, 07:37 
Yeah... but we're not all 13-16... like yourself Tennessee.... :lol:


Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Apr 13th, '13, 09:46 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mar 24th, '13, 06:52
Posts: 32
Gender: Male
Are you human?: YES
Location: Tennessee
RupertofOZ wrote:
Yeah... but we're not all 13-16... like yourself Tennessee.... :lol:



20 :thumbleft:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Apr 13th, '13, 09:50 
Many of us older members probably don't remember that far back... but that's because things got hazy after the 70's/80's... :lol:


Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Apr 16th, '13, 13:42 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mar 24th, '13, 06:52
Posts: 32
Gender: Male
Are you human?: YES
Location: Tennessee
RupertofOZ wrote:
Many of us older members probably don't remember that far back... but that's because things got hazy after the 70's/80's... :lol:



:laughing3: lol I wish I could say I experienced those times


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Apr 16th, '13, 15:10 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Aug 26th, '10, 07:17
Posts: 8865
Gender: Male
Are you human?: YES
Location: Oregon, USA
It was awesome dude :headbang:

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Portal by phpBB3 Portal © phpBB Türkiye
[ Time : 0.065s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]