All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Jul 15th, '15, 18:37 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

Are you human?: yes
No disrespect intended to BYAP but really have more important things to do...but I thought what the heck.. if we can talk about the unwinnable gun controls, surely we can mention a couple of these...
I do not believe we landed on the moon, I think it was a scam of mega proportions...
We have 46yrs of technology improvements and no-one even mentions about going back, because it cant be done......
how about someone do a fly by around the back and take some footage of the flag and footprints, theres no wind there so it should all still be there.....maybe Monsanto's or the ever impressive Donald Trump will do it one day and prove to me and the rest of the ever growing sceptics it DID happen.
:bootyshake:

Advertisement

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 00:32 
A posting God
A posting God

My father worked on the Apollo series. They landed on the moon in 1969. Did they pay off the thousands who worked on the project? What about the 24 people who landed on the moon, and 12 who walked on it? The only worse conspiracy is the holocaust, which simply defies all logic as well as tens' of thousands of historical accounts.

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 02:47 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: No a meat popsicle
You guys here at BYAP really hate Monsato. I have 3 relatives that work there. I did ask one of them if there are plans if the plants become self aware and want to enslave the human race. He did not like that question at all.

Grandfather worked on the Gemini space program when McDonald Douglas (Boeing now) was helping NASA. He drafted out the windows for the capsules then had them made by Pyrex. Then a few parts on the legs for the lunar module before retiring.

One Theory that I herd was that NASA went to Stanly Kubrick for him to fake the moon walk video if they could not land on the moon. Kubrick did the 2001: A Space Odyssey a year earlier and NASA thought he could be helpful. Kubrick declined and NASA went to Ed Wood. The crappy movie Sci-fi director who did Plan-9 from outer space.

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 06:23 
A posting God
A posting God

You guys here at BYAP really hate Monsanto. I have 3 relatives that work there. I did ask one of them if there are plans if the plants become self aware and want to enslave the human race. He did not like that question at all.

Don't you know Monsanto is the devil! lol
Great question to your relative Rob. :laughing3:

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 11:24 
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

anything goes IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY, applies to all countries regardless

- Moon landing - if it is a fake, those who worked there are already paid - their salaries and not all need to be 'bribed' to keep quiet.

just some are paid to keep quiet. and some with 'you know what will happens if you open your mouth'....

- Holocaust - maybe not as bad or really very bad , but then, Propaganda to blow it up many times over

- THIS ONE Iraq WMD.... clear cut case of bull ?

any others ?

lol..

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 12:22 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: maybe
ROB_K wrote:
You guys here at BYAP really hate Monsato. I have 3 relatives that work there. I did ask one of them if there are plans if the plants become self aware and want to enslave the human race. He did not like that question at all.

lol of coarse they didnt like that, because they have no plans and know when that happens that they are up shit creek and going to be blamed for the end of human life.... and probably all non GMO life.

Also, we dont like them because there is nothing to like about what they are doing.... there is no need for GMO... at all, ever, for any reason.... ever, except if we colonise mars....

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 17:47 
In need of a life
In need of a life

Are you human?: Sometimes
You guys don't believe they landed on the moon!!! next you'll try too tell me that Kermit is not a real frog :laughing3:

My Fish:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiiZv ... iWEVFANEVQ

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 18:40 
In need of a life
In need of a life

Are you human?: Thought I WAS
The moon.. was it visited.. too bloody right..
You ask why no one has gone back to prove it.... Derrrrr.. why would someone go back to prove what they know..
Iwould suggest that if the Russians thought that it was a scam, then I would guarantee that they would have been KEEN to prove it..
And finally...
I spoke to one the Tidbinbilla Deep Space operators who as involved in communications with the missions..
I challenged him to prove it was not a fraud..
His response.. "... when you know how this thing works, you pretty much KNOW with what you are communicating.. it (the dish) has massive gain and must be pointed to a seriously small area, and whenever we were communicating, it was pointing at the moon, and, we reflected signals from the moon and the delay was exactly that expected for the moon.."

Sorry. It's a great conspiracy theory, but one that is completely stupid to the Australian scientists. Who took part.

Now if you want intetesting conspiracies, start investigating the cancer causing virii that have been included in modern vaccines with the goal of reducing the world's population..
They accidentally did it with the polio vaccines with SV40..

Anyway, I am busy completing my application for a Ces tui Qui Trust

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 19:29 
A posting God
A posting God

Are you human?: Yes
Well, the most obvious one is how the Australia government controls all reports about drop bears getting out of the country, to stop the tourism trade. It's actually quite impressive to be honest.

And 9/11. How on earth the world trade center 7 building came down is beyond me. There was a fire, but they weren't hot enough to take out the metal beams, and it all came down like a controlled demolition. No parts of it falling off, the entire building dropped into a neat pile. Just like the other two buildings.

Then the US goes and does everything it wanted to do, and is still milking it 14 years later.

The most glaring thing I found was George Bush, at the exact same time the building got hit, he was in a school reading to kids. I mean, seriously, if that wasn't the most perfect place for him to be, then I don't know what is.

My Aquaponic Youtube Channel

The Black-Byron Ice Creamery Youtube Channel

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 20:02 
Legend Member
Legend Member

Are you human?: Yes, but not proudly
I think that Joel is the leader of a conspiracy with the aim to keep us all busy with fish and veggies in our backyards while they measure our front yards to estimate the value for when the big confiscating bank-government bail-in kicks in. He's also spotted with IRS officials while drinking large quantities of strawberry juice, very suspicious.

Charlie is part of it, too and just setup a new head quarters in his backyard.

The arms of this octopus goes all the way to Florida where TCLynx, CoachChris and others are most likely supplying Jade Helm members of pure food. All to improve their ability to maintain and install a martial law in the South of the US. It is believed these connections may go all the way to Washington DC, where Obama secretly pledged to go work as a cotton picker after he served out his term as president. This was the best Monsanto could offer him.

I know you can do it, but....better you don't!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Domani-Aquaponics-Thailand/630010393681321

My system: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16254&p=407926#p407926

PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 20:36 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Profile Personal album  
PostPosted: Jul 16th, '15, 21:32 

Good one Paul lol.

I think the greatest conspiracy is that the world is round. What a ridiculous idea that is!! I'm pretty sure it's flat and they got it right the first time...

~Backyard farming~

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 06:35 
Bordering on Legend
Bordering on Legend

totally agree with you colum about 9/11...

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 07:50 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Colum Black-Byron wrote:
Well, the most obvious one is how the Australia government controls all reports about drop bears getting out of the country, to stop the tourism trade. It's actually quite impressive to be honest.

And 9/11. How on earth the world trade center 7 building came down is beyond me. There was a fire, but they weren't hot enough to take out the metal beams, and it all came down like a controlled demolition. No parts of it falling off, the entire building dropped into a neat pile. Just like the other two buildings.

Then the US goes and does everything it wanted to do, and is still milking it 14 years later.

The most glaring thing I found was George Bush, at the exact same time the building got hit, he was in a school reading to kids. I mean, seriously, if that wasn't the most perfect place for him to be, then I don't know what is.

On G.Bush, I saw a tv interview on youtube recently where he said the first time he heard of 9/11 happening was seeing the FIRST plane crash on TV > yet that footage wasn't shown for some hours apparently and all the while he was MEANT to have heard it in the classroom full of kiddies.....besides the look on his face looked like he already knew about it, he seemed quite nervous as well....

but then the man is such a twit that who knows, maybe can't read much into his body language but he certainly slipped up during the TV interview I saw and contradicted popular belief on where he was when he first heard about it......

Man and we want to whinge about private firearm ownership with some of the crap that is going on in the world sheesh.....great way to divert the attention from the powers that be > or those who actually control them.

PostPosted: Jul 17th, '15, 09:28 
A posting God
A posting God

If you look at the buildings coming down. The normal thought would be if a plane hit a big tower, it'd make it lop sided, and parts of it would crash to the ground, while other parts would still be standing (ie, below the impact). But it all came down, all three towers, into one neat pile. Not Superman style with one building falling and crashing into the other. Or the top half making the broken area crumble from the weight, and the top half falling over.

They can throw millions at investigations to make people feel better, but the explainations I heard always make me suspect. People train for years/decades to make controlled drops of buildings like that. Buildings are stronger than that.

As for the moon landing being faked:

My Aquaponic Youtube Channel

The Black-Byron Ice Creamery Youtube Channel