All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: May 18th, '18, 01:50 

Are you human?: Yes
Do you add any nutrients to the pots with soil in them, or just straight AP water? I wonder if the tomatoes will get enough nutrients? Thanks

Kevin

Advertisement

PostPosted: May 18th, '18, 10:28 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Are you human?: YES
rininger85 wrote:
Wow looks fantastic! Might have to go drop some marigold seed in my AP system too... I had planned on planting them around the garden last year but my wife stole all of them I planted to put elsewhere so I didn't even start them this year.

That is something I haven't had to worry about. My wife is a city mouse married to a country mouse :D She leaves the majority of the outdoor creativity to me for better or worse as long as she approves of it once completed (it is amazing how many of my projects don't quite get finished :think: )

Build and Grow in NE Florida

PostPosted: May 18th, '18, 10:45 
Xtreme Contributor
Xtreme Contributor

Are you human?: YES
Bigwave wrote:
Do you add any nutrients to the pots with soil in them, or just straight AP water? I wonder if the tomatoes will get enough nutrients? Thanks

Kevin

So far it has been straight AP water. All of the soil plants have outgrown their full AP counterparts in regards to height and bloom quantity. The AP plants while being shorter have much thicker stems. I wonder if warmer root temperatures (black pots) contributed to the quicker growth/height in the soil. The soil cucumbers were first to produce, but now am getting equal fruiting out of both soil and AP. The soil tomatoes were first to fruit, but now more fruiting is occurring in the AP tomatoes. All were planted at the same time.

Build and Grow in NE Florida

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7